The FHH Academy is the only institution that trains and certifies general watchmaking knowledge worldwide. As the only institution doing so to date, we want to remain the leader in this field.
Fine Watchmaking is all about having people admire exceptional craft and dream. It holds key values of rarity, reliability and preciosity. The FHH Academy seeks to preserve and share these elements through its values:
Trainings and pedagogical tools are always challenged and improved to maintain a high quality level. FHH Academy trainers are coached on a continuing basis, thanks to the FHH Academy team support. They meet to the demanding expectations of clients and participants.
The FHH Academy works to create trainings and certifications specifically for the watchmaking field. It is recognized to be the sole institution to do it worldwide for general watchmaking knowledge.
The FHH Academy makes a point of keeping informed about the latest innovations in the watchmaking field as well as in the science of education.
The FHH Academy makes a commitment to implement a collaboration strategy towards its clients, partners and service providers. A close relationship is maintained with each client in order to offer a customized and qualitative service according to the needs and expectations of each of them.
Main principles for our adult education
FHH Academy andragogic principles are divided into 3 levels:
• To set up trainings according to the expectations and needs of the participants
• Implementation of improvements according to the feedbacks and expressed needs
• Optimal use of internal and external resources
• To talk about the watch industry without focusing on one particular brand.
• To stay updated about all changes, novelties, trends of the industry to ensure the constant relevant knoweldget of the trainers
3) Skills development
• To identify, analyse and meet the needs and expectations of the participants
• To ensure about the recognition of the training course through a credential system.